Title: Prototype Quality Coordinator (13-00784)
$28 / Hr
Type of hire:
Duration of Contract:
The prototype quality coordinator is required to support Prototype build paperwork and tracking. Builds incoming part inspection reports and build quality documentation.
Supports Project Engineers on Program Prototype build requirements.
Maintains preferred / approved supplier base for prototypes.
Insures supplier quality, on time delivery and cost savings.
Communicates to supplier for quoting and quality.
Make sourcing recommendations to engineers based on suppliers price, capability, capacity and prior ratings
Other duties and specific projects assigned
Coordinate events at internal shops as well as external prototype shops.
Maintain / edit Microsoft Excel Bill of Materials and reports and able to learn Quality software
Have prototype build and quality reports on time and in correct format. Good communication skills and be able to work as a team member.
Be a part of building and maintaining a world class prototype supply base and to resolve issues of
Associate Degree (2 years) or applicable work experience
MS Office Software (ie; Excel, Word)
Print reading - including knowledge of GD&T
1. On a scale from 1-10, 10 being extremely knowledgeable, please rate yourself in the area of GD&T.
2. Describe your prototype coordination or prototype building experience.
3. Which components have you had the most experience with?
4. Please provide details of any specific achievement(s) that you would like to highlight from your career that would make you a great fit for this position?
5. Are you currently working? If not when was your last day, and why did your employment end?
6. If you are currently working, why are you looking for new employment?
7. What is your current / last pay rate?
8. What is your desired pay rate for this position? (Please do not put negotiable) GTA will always try for the highest and greatest amount that you are seeking, but per the customers, that amount must be justified by prior compensation levels as well, please.
9. When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
10. Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?