|Reference # : ||14-00164
||Title : ||Maintenance Technician (14-00164)|
Mount Clemens, MI
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||03/07/2014
| Description |
|Greetings to our new direct placement applicants from GTA.|
Title: Maintenance Technician (14-00164)
Location: Mount Clemens, MI
Base Compensation: $26.00/hr
Type of hire: Direct
Shift: 2nd or 3rd shift. Will be trained on days until comfortable in the position
Come join this family owned multi-generation world class plastic molder. Very clean with lots of investments made already and more to come. There will be security and room for you to grow with this locally owned firm with an international presence.
Under general supervision, performs maintenance activities. Measures and analyzes machine data, determines root cause of failures and recommends resolutions. Coordinates fix plans with internal and external customers. Recommends the purchase of tools and equipment to complete maintenance activities. Candidate needs to have a thorough knowlede of pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, robotic equipment and can make repairs from preventative maintenance to rebuilding injection molding machines, pumps, thermolators, etc. Someone that can fix it all.
Must have experience and be comfortable with Hydraulics, Electronics, and Troubleshooting of Electrical Controls
Ability to work on injection molding and related equipment
Visually inspects and troubleshoots machines and equipment to locate cause of malfunction
Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems
Perform preventative maintenance duties as assigned
Must have personal set of tools & tool box
Ability to read and understand electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic prints
Fabrication and installation of related trades. Perform building maintenance and general carpentry
Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
A minimum of two to four years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem solving.
Demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and employees in a team-oriented environment.
Proficient using Microsoft Office
Please acknowledge that you understand that your answers to the following questionnaire will be part of your submittal to our client, and that you will answer each question as thoroughly and professionally as possible.
1. Please describe your background with injection molding.
2. Must have experience and be comfortable with Hydraulics, Electronic and Troubleshooting of Electrical Controls. Please rate yourself on a scale of 1 10 for each of them with 10 being expert:
3. Are you willing to work second shift (3:00 PM 11:00 PM)?
4. Please provide details of any specific achievement(s) that you would like to highlight from your career that would make you a great fit for this position?
5. What is the highest level of education you have completed? Which field of study is this degree in and from which university did you graduate?
6. Are you currently working? If not, when was your last day of employment?
7. Can you please list why you left or why you are looking to leave your most recent employer?
8. Can you list why you left each of your past employers, please?
9. Do you have any gaps in your employment longer than 3 months? If so can you explain these gaps?
10. What is your current / last salary?
11. What is your "acceptable and "ideal base compensation for this position? We would like to make sure we don't price you out of consideration, but you know what the numbers are that you need (Please Do Not put negotiable)
12. When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
13. If you currently do not live near the job location and the commute is too far for you, are you willing and able to relocate at your own expense?
14. Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?